miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2008

PUTTINGS EVENTS IN ORDER

One day I was takin a walk on the beach and stopped to look at the waves suddenly,I thought I saw someting struggling in the water.It looked like a man who was having trouble swimming.
At the moment,Ireached for my glasses,and remembered I´d left them at home.

Icouldn´t see the object clearly.Just then a big wave came,and the man was gone.Iran as fast as I could to get the life guardas soon as we arrived back at the spot where I had seen the man,the lifeguard looked through his binoculars.He said he didn´t see a thing,I was pretty embarrased.

The next day I bougth a newspaper.there was an article abouth dolphins swimming near the shore.When I read the article I realized thet I had seen a dolphin in the water not a man!
After that I never went any where without my glasses again.

No hay comentarios: