sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2008

my favorite song




I KNEW I LOVED YOU

maybe it`s intuition,But some things you just don't question

Like in your eyes

I see my future in an instant

and there it goes

I think I've found my best friend

I know that it might sound more than

a little crazy but I believe

Chorus :I knew I loved you before I met you

I think I dreamed you into life

I knew I loved you before I met you

I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason

only this sense of completion

and in your eyes

I see the missing pieces I'm searching for

I think I found my way home

I know that it might sound more than

a little crazy but I believe

{repeat chorus}

A thousand angels dance around

you I am complete now that I found you

{repeat chorus to fade}
Savage Garden was my favorite grup when I was in high school unfotunalety they are broken in 2001.Altought only got 2 disc (1997,1999) they was a succesfful group.

No hay comentarios: