martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

Dear Sir Or Madam:

1 On July 16 my friends and I arrived at your inn hoping to
spend and enjoyable weekend . Since youy ad says "have a
fabulous time or get your money back , " I am requesting that
you refund our money .
2 From the moment we arrived , there were a problems with the
service . First , a very unfriendly desk clerk couldn`t find
our resrvations . After waiting almost half an hour , we were
led by another unfriendly clerk to our room . The room , which
had a view of a parking lot instead of the bay , had not yet
been cleaned , so we found dirty towels on the beds and
cigarette butts in the ashtrays . This was not weekend we
had been looking forward to .
3 Service at your inn was not always like this . My previous
visits were always enjoyable because of the courteous service and clean
rooms with the beautiful views . I expect to recive my
refund shortly.


Sincerely yours ,


Dale Thomas

No hay comentarios: