martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

Dear Sir or Madam...

Dear Sir or Madame :

Last weekend my boyfriend and I arrived at your popular cafeteria looking for a very nice time to spend together.
The motto in your window reads: "Where your friends are as special as you are".Unfortunately the service that day didn't reflect those words.
As soon as we arrived there we had the chance to sit at a table and we waited for almost half an hour for a waiter to help us. There were not too many peole for this to happend but I have to point out that the music was good and this helped us to be patient. However, when we were finally service the waiter spilled a cup of coffe on my brand new jacked, it costed me $15 to have it cleaned.
My jacked doesn't look that good anymore. I had never had and experience such like this anywhere. I hope you can understand my complain because I want you to refund the money for another brand new jacked

Sincerely yours ,

Martha Patricia Hernandez.

No hay comentarios: